The Center for Closing the Health Gap is pleased to present our next Virtual Town Hall on the COVID-19 vaccine and our Black Community. For it, we discussed the COVID vaccine and progress updates for the new year and beyond. Our panel of healthcare experts and local leaders shared new information and took questions from residents. Panelists included:
- Dr. O’dell Owens, CEO, Interact for Health
- Dr. Melba Moore, City of Cincinnati Health Commissioner
- Dr. James Wilson, NAACP Health Chair
- Virginia Scott, City of Cincinnati Director of Nursing
- Roy Winston, City of Cincinnati Fire Chief
This Town Hall wasa moderated by Cincinnati radio personality Tropikana and Cincinnati City Councilmember Jan-Michele Lemon Kearney.