This edition of the Health Gap’s Virtual Town Hall Series for the Black Community is titled “We Must Save Our Kids.” Our panel of doctors and COVID-19 experts discuss the new CDC guidelines related to COVID vaccines for children and answer questions from the community about keeping our kids and families as safe as possible. Panelists include:
- Dr. Louito Edje, Family Health Associate Dean, UC Health
- Dr. Carl Fichtenbaum, Moderna Principal Investigator & Infectious Diseases Physician, UC Health
- Dr. Robert Frenck, Pfizer Principal Investigator & Director, Vaccine Research Center at Cincinnati Children’s Hospital
- Dr. Camille Graham, Primary Care & Pediatrics Physician at Mercy Health
- Dr. Roosevelt Walker, Obstetrics & Gynecology Physician at TriHealth
The Virtual Town Hall Series is hosted by the Center for Closing the Health Gap and moderated by Cincinnati City Councilmember Jan-Michele Lemon Kearney and Tropikana.