During our weekly Virtual Town Hall Series we welcomed a panel of local leaders and experts to take questions and discuss issues around COVID-19 and its impact on the Black community. The Virtual Town Hall Series was moderated by Cincinnati City Councilmember Jan-Michele Lemon Kearney and hosted by the Center for Closing the Health Gap.
- Mardia A. Shands, M.A., SPHR, Chief Diversity Office, TriHealth
- Odesa Stapleton, Chief Diversity Officer, Mercy Health
- Jeanetta Darno, SPHR, MBA, VP & Chief Diversity Officer UC Health
- Nerissa Morris, SVP & CHRO, Cincinnati Children’s Hospital Medical Center
- Alieu Nyassi, Chief Diversity Officer, St. Elizabeth Healthcare
- Arturo Polizzi, President and CEO, The Christ Hospital