Effective March 16 – April 30, 2020
If You Need Food or Services
- Liberty Street Market Open 9-3 pm for emergency food distribution of prepackaged bags with distancing practices in place for customers at 112 E. Liberty Street.
- Benefit Enrollment Services (SNAP, Medicaid) will continue through remote enrollment (513) 381-SNAP (7627)
- Payee Window at the Customer Connection Center will continue with distancing practices for customers at 112 E. Liberty Street.
- Food Distribution to Partner Agencies will continue through our distribution centers in Bond Hill & Wilder in NKY.
- Healthy Harvest Mobile Market will continue at the regular locations. See the schedule for locations.
**The Ohio National Guard is currently helping us pack emergency boxes at out our warehouse and assisting our Healthy Harvest Mobile Market operations. They are not delivering food to homes. Senior Boxes, Emergency Food Boxes, Power Packs, School/Clinic Pantry and Partner Agency Pantry food distribution remains our focus. All other services are temporarily suspended or moved to virtual access.
How You Can Help
- At this time we are asking you to not conduct food drives. Doing so could add to the current challenges at the local grocers and require additional volunteers to sort and pack. If you have the means to donate financially, make a donation so we can purchase large quantities of food to be shipped directly to us for lower costs and get specific products out to our local pantries and partners.
- If you would like to help your local pantry and see their needs for food or volunteers, find one near you.
- Your support is always appreciated; financial support lets us use your gift to meet the greatest needs. A donation of any amount helps us continue to respond.
- If you distribute food to those in need and need assistance with food and other resources, email us directly at email@example.com.
Volunteering and Events
- At this time, we are not taking volunteers. We will utilize a small core group of staff to complete the work needed and moved to alternative options for packing to minimize risk and exposure.
- We have postponed any large events and participation in those events, upon the recommendation of state and local officials.