COVID-19 Shopping Checklist
Top Things To Buy To Prepare for COVID-19
Ohio Department of Health Director Amy Acton, M.D., MPH suggests the following household items to prepare for a possible quarantine or isolation due to COVID-19:
- Nonperishable food items like:
- Canned fruits and vegetables, canned or powdered milk, broths, soup, meat products or fish, beans, stews, and any other canned items your family likes.
- Snack items like peanut butter, jelly, crackers, nuts, and granola bars.
- Frozen meals.
- Baby food or special items your family members may need.
- Water and liquids with electrolytes like Pedialyte or sports drinks.
- Medications for all members of your family, including prescription medications and over the counter medicines like antacids, cough and cold medicines, pain relievers, and vitamins.
- Household items like toothpaste, soaps and shampoos, toilet paper, diapers if necessary, laundry detergent and disinfectant wipes.
- Any food or other supplies that might be needed for pets.
- Entertainment items like video games, movies or shows, board games, card, reading materials, and anything else your family could do to stay entertained for extended amounts of time at home.
For answers to your COVID-19 questions, call 1-833-4ASKODH (1-833-427-5634).